Popular Posts

Qualsights - All about the home (UK)

Hi all,

I've been doing the above long term panel (for nearly 2 years now). Up until this months incentive payment I've been paid via PayPal - which has been great as I've been able to withdraw straight into my bank. However, the last payment has come in the form of a virtual mastercard which seems less than ideal. The T&Cs say you cannot add money to it - basically making it a less-useful pre-paid debit card.

My Q: is there a way to transfer the funds off of this card into my (UK) bank account without paying fees? I've tried topping up my Revolut using it but unfortunately the payment failed.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/mineore
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/u6j1td/qualsights_all_about_the_home_uk/

No comments:

Add Comment