Popular Posts

Has anyone managed to re-apply to UserTesting after rejection?

Dear Community!

Today, I tried to pass a sample test on UserTesting. However, despite the preparation, during my test the house cleaner entered to the room I stayed and started the cleaning process with her vacuum cleaner. Due to this, I have also written the letter to the Customer Support, explaining the technical problem and asking for the second try, so I wait both the response from the Customer Support and

So, I have the questions:

  1. Has anyone managed to re-apply to UserTesting after rejection (with the same account)?
  2. Does UserTesting give the second try for the Sample Test if you explain the situation?
  3. Does UserTesting give the second try for the Sample Test due to technical issues?
submitted by /u/ulvi95
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/tk9w9l/has_anyone_managed_to_reapply_to_usertesting/

No comments:

Add Comment