Popular Posts

[Help] Moneyapp Task Is Missing

BACKGROUND:

  • I’m currently using Moneyapp on IOS for the first time. I’m trying the The Grand Mafia game task on the platform, This is where you download a app/game and get paid by Moneyapp after you complete certain qualifications or reach a certain level in that app/game

WHAT HAPPENED:

  • I been working through The Grand Mafia app and I’m pretty close to completing the game’s qualifications/levels and close to getting my reward. so I wanted to start a new app task to go along side the current app task i’m doing. That new task is Mafia City. Well Moneyapp didn’t like that I did that and now the Grand Mafia task is missing in the Task Status page in the Moneyapp. Moneyapp thinks i’m only doing Mafia City Task.

MY QUESTION:

  • What happened?
  • Can you do multiple app tasks at once?
  • Did I lose all progress in The Grand Mafia app when I started a new app task?
  • What should I do?
submitted by /u/keyonholman4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sahlm0/help_moneyapp_task_is_missing/

No comments:

Add Comment