Popular Posts

Shiftsmart. Is it legit for just a few bucks?

I read a couple threads from years ago about Shiftsmart. Apparently I was recommended them through Indeed. I have read they are in fact legit, and it pays okay if you are near a large city. I am about 15 minutes from Dayton, Ohio so I don't see that being an issue.

However I am confused as no one saying exactly what it is you do. Is it telemarketing? Is it political opinion / survey polls? I am wondering is it a remote call center basically where you get hung up on. My friend worked at RDI for a year in college and he hated it.

They just want me to do the meeting online or whatever and I've read they do payout, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what the experience is actually like? The threads I read were from over 2 years ago.

submitted by /u/Relentless_Ohio
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/sajrph/shiftsmart_is_it_legit_for_just_a_few_bucks/

No comments:

Add Comment