Popular Posts

$170 over 1 month: Cadoo

First time posting anything on here, but I found out about this app though this subreddit. Just wanted to share my experience as it doesn't seem to be very well known.

So I have just finished about 1 month with cadoo. For anybody who doesn't know, it's a activity/running/walking/step tracking challenge app. Basically you sign up for challenges and you "bet" that you can finish them. If you finish them you get your money back, then when the challenge is over, whoever has not completed it loses their money and it gets split amongst all the winners. So while I have made $170, I also lost $40 because I failed 1 challenge early on that I forgot about. So my net profit is around $130.

When you first sign up you get $5 to play around with. You can definitely start with their money and build your way up, but it will take a long time. One of the reasons I was able to make so much is I have put almost $1000 of my own money just to sign up for as many challenges as possible. It has worked out though as I have made a lot of money very quickly. I also sign up for pretty much every challenge as I was already currently running those miles anyways. I average about 25-30 miles per week. Though they do have some pretty easy step challenges as well. Some as low as 5000 steps a day over the course of a week or weekend.

Usually it's the medium level challenges that tend to have the most people and tend to have the higher failure rate. Once you start to get into the higher milage challenges, those people already tend to just already complete those types of activities as a normal routine so even though you out more money down, and have to do more milage or steps, they don't necessarily pay more. Payouts have ranged from as little as nothing, to a few cents, all the way up to $20-$30.

If you have any questions AMA!

submitted by /u/icameforgold
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/qk67uo/170_over_1_month_cadoo/

No comments:

Add Comment