Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid to take $77 worth of Cat Food, Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Pepperoni, Cherry Juice, Yogurt, and more!

Here are the goodies.

Once again I ended up making a second trip to the store in a week. I originally wasn't planning to make a big haul, but as I glanced over the rebate apps I noticed there were a few deals that are expiring in a couple days. I had to run to Home Depot anyways, so I dropped by Wal-Mart on the way.

This trip absolutely could have been a better money maker with different deals. The cat food and cherry juice were particularly "expensive" (aka over $1 after rebates), but I regularly buy that juice, and the cat food was a pretty good price. If you have the deals on Fetch, there's also a lot of Blue Buffalo dog food rebates as well and some rebates that match dog + cat food. I didn't get them though.

 


Total: $77.04

Coupons: $10.00

Total Cash Back: $63.32

Final Cost: -1.28$ - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. All of the coupons were printable. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. I did all of my shopping at Wal-Mart.

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, consider donating them to your local women's shelter or church.

 

I recently made a guide about how I do trips like this if you're interested.

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

  • Kotex Security - Liner packages are under $1 and you can get $3 back on Ibotta

  • Fruit of the Loom - Swagbucks has $20 back on 2, and they are $15/each at Wal-Mart

  • L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Gloss Plump - $8/each at Wal-Mart and Swagbucks has $12 back for 2.

  • Starbucks Instant Coffee - $7.98 at Wal-Mart. There's a $2.50 pintable coupon and Ibotta gives $3.50 back.

  • Palmolive - Swagbucks has $5 back on 3. These are $2-2.50 each at Wal-Mart

  • Raid Essentials - $7 at Wal-Mart. Shopkick has $6 back.

  • Colliders Desserts - $2.29 at Wal-Mart. Shopkick has $2 back.

  • Bic Soleil Simply Smooth - $3.27 at Wal-Mart. Checkout51 has $3 back.

  • Bic EZ Martha Stewart Edition - $3.97 at Wal-Mart. Shopkick has $3.60 back.

  • FieldAgent has a Little Caesars Delivery job popping up at 4:30 PM

  • Fetch may have more deals for Blue Buffalo dog food and treats

 

Afterthoughts

Having so many cheap/money making hauls, especially unique ones, in a row is highly unusual. I think this is the third or fourth week in a row I took two trips to the store in a single week. Usually I only make one post every couple months simply because that's all the good hauls I can make or it's just duplicate rebates. While there are some similarities between each haul (namely the Bertolli Pasta Sauce, Cinnadust, and Wether's candies), I've noticed I've been getting a lot of different things in addition to that which is why I've continued making posts. There's even been a lot of good rebates as I mentioned above this that I simply have chosen not to get or aren't in my store. I hope the good deals continue to come!

A lot of users have an additional Ibotta September bonus right now, but unfortunately I did not get it. This bonus seems to be $10 for anywhere between 10 and 45 rebates.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/phda6f/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_to_take_77/

No comments:

Add Comment