Popular Posts

Which Beermoney sites send you a 1099-C form for taxes?

I just started up with Beermoney last week. I use the following apps:

- Swagbucks

- MSR (Measure)

- Fetch Rewards

- Receipt Hog

- Receipt Pal

- Coinout

I'm only using these apps to help pay for my hobbies. I only plan on making around $100-200 a year in PayPal credit outside of my main salary. I just want to make sure that I don't regret this come tax season when all these random companies might start sending me 1099's. Does that even happen tho?

EDIT: Before anyone asks, I read the "Filing Taxes in the USA" sticky on the sidebar but it didn't specify which apps send you 1099's only that some of them do.

submitted by /u/0wlBear916
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/phe561/which_beermoney_sites_send_you_a_1099c_form_for/

No comments:

Add Comment