Popular Posts

Anyone else having Microsoft tests on usertesting being incredibly short? (too short maybe)

Hey!

I just got a test from usertesting which was quite peculiar.

The screening questions asked me what kind of experience I had with IoT... to which I selected "hobbyst" and I do not work with it.

The test was a 2 minutes survey by Microsoft Azure engineering team and all it asked was

"What is your experience" to which i answered "Somewhat familiar, i have basic understanding of IoT" (do not remember the exact option)

"are you full time employed?"

"What are your top 3 work responsibilities with IoT, if you do not have any IoT development experience from work, please type N/A" to which I typed... "N/A"

I was even in doubt if to submit the test or not but the fact that it allowed the "N/A" option for the last question convinced me that I was not running any risk.

So my question is, since it's not the first time that I fill some similar survey from microsoft (same length as well)..

what's up with it? I know Microsoft is one of the biggest companies in the world but is it possible that they care so little about answers like this?

anyone else experiencing something similar?

submitted by /u/Fransiscu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/phffe9/anyone_else_having_microsoft_tests_on_usertesting/

No comments:

Add Comment