Popular Posts

Is anyone else unable to sign in to Yougov?

Ever since they switched to sending a code instead of using a password I can't log in. The code never arrives and I have the same issue with Yougov safe. They haven't responded to my support message (or the one I sent them two months ago). I'm not getting surveys now either and the last one they sent me was all the sign up profile questions, like I was creating a new account or something. Anyone else having an issue or know what's up? They took forever to earn enough points and to cash out, but they did cash out. Now I'm pretty sure they're dead in the water.

submitted by /u/Rainingcatsnstuff
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/po0aar/is_anyone_else_unable_to_sign_in_to_yougov/

No comments:

Add Comment