Popular Posts

Slide cashback app

I found a year-old post about this app, and I'd like to give an update after having discovered and used it myself a few days ago.

I downloaded Slide as an offer from S'more, which gave me 900 points after making my first purchase. Slide also gave me $5 toward my first 4 purchases (for a total of $20) within 7 days.

For anyone that missed the original post, Slide is a cashback app from the folks at Raise that is similar to Fluz in which you purchase a discounted gift card for the amount of your purchase ($10 minimum) to use at a variety of vendors. The discount is 4% across all vendors, and the money from those discounts is held until you reach $15, at which point you can cash out. The nice thing about this app is that you can double-stack your rewards for online vendors: Use a credit card with cashback to purchase the gift cards, then use a cashback browser extension such as Rakuten, BeFrugal, Honey, etc. for when you make your purchase using the gift cards. The total cashback can range from 5%/6% (depending on your credit card) - 15% or more depending on the vendor and what browser extension you use. You can also add funds to your Slide account pre-purchase for an extra 1% cashback (so 5% base instead of 4%).

Slide can also be used for in-store purchases as well, just like Fluz. However, some gift cards only have a string of numbers and a pin code rather than a UPC barcode, so the cashier would have to manually type in the numbers.

My referral includes another $20 ($5 x 4) for me and $20 ($5 x 4) for you. So, if you have plans on buying some things within the next 7 days, here's my ref. And here are the non-refs: For Android, and for iOS.

Also, here's their website with more info and links to app stores. Non-refs also get the $20 according to their website.

submitted by /u/_The_Atheist_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/po40kc/slide_cashback_app/

No comments:

Add Comment