Popular Posts

Appen - Apply to lots of projects?

Okay so I’m on the Appen projects board, and there’s a lot there.

Should I just apply for all the ones relevant to me on the off chance only a few might accept me? Say I apply to 50 but only 5% or whatever accept me?

But what happens if the majority accept me? And I don’t have the time to do them all?

I’ve also been accepted to three straight off, but I can’t submit the tasks for them. The “work this” button is greyed out and says “coming soon!”, and one says “collection is now closed”, but why would I be accepted if that was the case?

Also when it says “live ID” or “Apple ID” or “gmail account” required… is it safe? They won’t be hacked or anything?

So should I just apply for everything applicable? Any general Appen advice would be great 😊

submitted by /u/TangledBelle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/pg372j/appen_apply_to_lots_of_projects/

No comments:

Add Comment