Popular Posts

PlayTestCloud - Game played and upload completed but can't fill out the survey?

I'm new on PlayTestCloud and have just completed my first paid playtest. I got the email, downloaded the game, installed it and did the test. However, when I've come to complete the survey I'm getting this message:

Hi __________,

Thanks for your interest! This playtest has been completed before you could play the game.

Sometimes our tests fill up very quickly as they do operate on a first come, first serve basis and places in the playtest aren’t held for anyone.

We hope to send you a fun new playtest soon!

Regards,
Your PlaytestCloud Team

Is this is a mistake? Seems a bit cheeky to take my uploaded playtest with the feedback and then not let me do the survey so (I assume) I don't get paid!

submitted by /u/MonoGatuno
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oy1hhy/playtestcloud_game_played_and_upload_completed/

No comments:

Add Comment