Popular Posts

Opinion outpoat

I ve tried to get 2 visa cards keep getting error token not ready emailed prepaiddigitalsolutions I got this message

Unfortunately we do not authorize this payment, however we could confirm that the reward you are inquiring about was send to a different person, this was made by the program sponsor. please contact your program sponsor for assistance on getting ne rewards or to confirm the reason why all this rewards were sent to different users. There is nothing we can do about your rewards.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you, Customer Support

Opinion outpost keeps telling me I got them but I didnt anyone eles having this problem

submitted by /u/These_Emphasis_1366
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ovomu5/opinion_outpoat/

No comments:

Add Comment