Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In July 2021? Here is my list and a personal message from me

So close... yet so far away. Forward progress is good.. but slow. Focus is key. And getting clearer.  
 
Ok Ya'll probably wondering what the heck im babbling about. I try not to make these things personal but today I will. Im pissed about how this month turned out. Im trying to balance everything.. mom was in the hospital for the first part of the month.. finally turning the corner on trading.. making money.. paying bills. Sometimes it really feels the world is against you. That everything is overwelming.. But then I look back
 
 
Exactly one year ago I was released from a rehab I spent nine months in after my leg was amputated. And things are much better. Do I wish progress was happening much faster.. of course. But there is progress. And once progress starts, it continues. Things in motion tend to stay in motion.  
 
This month I should become a fully funded futures trader. Barring me doing something really stupid.. it should happen this coming week or next. And that will open up so many other things for me. It took longer than I expected.. The experience humbled me but thats a good thing.  
 
So why am I rambling about all this when you just want to know about this month's earnings. Because so many people in beermoney are here not because they are looking for money to buy beer.. but are truly struggling with life.. money worries.. PTSD, mental ailments.. people that felt like their life was spiraling and hoping to just find few dollars to help them get through or get by.... And I want to be an example that even from the darkest times in life.. YOU can overcome and turn it around. This month has another anniversary. On August 20th.. after about 3 weeks of being home.. I hit rock bottom. I couldnt get help to set up my computer.. so i couldnt earn. Money was getting desperate. I was struggling to be able to get around and do anything for myself. Had come to realize that people I trusted had used me bad and put me in an even worse financial spot... I could see no positive at all.. And that night I was 5 minutes away from swallowing a lethal dose of pills. The only thing that stopped me was a google search that found that one person.. ONE had survived the dose I was about to swallow. And I didnt want to end up living just in some kinda messed up state. If I had done it and succeeded, I would never have seen the positives now happening, nor would I be able to hopefully help people up as I do forward.
 
 
So even though money is very tight this month.. to levels that are a bit worrying, and even though the income on almost all programs were down this month, and even though one of my simcash phones just decided to die, and even though I still struggle physically.. I know things are getting better. There is forward progress. And if you are down.. and struggling and dont see how things can improve.. I want you to know they can and will. Now about the month of July
 
 
So for the month... everything seemed slower. Mturk and Prolific. Some of it was me as trying to focus on trading and mturk at the same time is harder. Ill be curious to see how you all did. I do recommend checking out usercrowd. They are a new one I added in. ANd I adjusted a couple other months for things I missed. HOw did you do and how ya'll doing?    

Program Jul Jun May Apr Mar Feb Jan 2021 Total
Mturk $600 $965 $795 $814 $1417 $675 $650 $5914
Prolific $35 $88.70 $123.59 $93.10 $143.52 $72.46 $41.99 $598.36
Swagbucks1 $158 $85 $80 $230 $256 $155 $141 $1105
Simcash $115 $86.00 $36.00 ---- ---- ---- ---- $237.00
PhonePayCheck2 $31 $50 $32.75 $47.19 $45.32 $42.58 $44.59 $293.43
PrizeRebel $21.52 $29.31 $0.65 $0.62 $0.65 $1.10 $2.21 $34.54
Usercrowd $18.60 ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $18.60
Mobile Performace Meter $15.00 ---- $10.00 ---- ---- $20.00 ---- $45.00
Fetch Rewards $9.00 ---- ---- ---- $9.00 ---- ---- $18.00
Unmineable3 ---- $37.50 $19.95 ---- ---- ---- ---- $57.45
Ibotta ---- $21.25 ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $21.25
GG2U ---- $8.00 $9.50 ---- $11.77 ---- ---- $29.27
InstaGC ---- ---- $5.54 ---- $1.20 $5.40 $5.75 $23.43
Hivemind ---- ---- $20.00 ---- ---- ---- ---- $20.00
Neevo ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $11.00 ---- $11.00
Rakuten ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- $5.68 ---- $5.68
Totals $1003.12 $1370.76 $1138.21 $1184.91 $1884.46 $988.22 $905.54 $8475.22

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings
2. Registration is closed phone pay check  
3. Unmineable is based on the price of DOGEcoin at the time I typed this

 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ovjv14/who_paid_you_forin_july_2021_here_is_my_list_and/

No comments:

Add Comment