Popular Posts

Anyone with experience with Appen that can give me a run-down of their experience? Is the lack of movement I'm seeing common?

I've been trying to join and figure out how to make a little money from Appen for the past 3 days. Honestly I just don't get it, I can't tell if I'm doing something drastically wrong or not. Is there very little work going at the moment? Or does it just take a long time before you get contacted or chosen to do tasks? I've applied to literally everything available to me and had a few emails that look like acceptance letters, but then nothing has been added to my task list. This is for the app, Appen Connect, and the third Appen site that I can't recall the name on. Anyone with experience with Appen, could you please ELI5? I can accept that I might be being impatient, but there's no mention of a processing time. The website makes it seem like you sign up and can start right away pretty much. I can understand some of the jobs want more experienced evaluators, but even the simple ones seem to have accepted my application and emailed inviting me to submit tasks but there's no place on the app or website for me to submit. Any information would be great, even just hearing anyone else's experience might make me feel a bit better here.

submitted by /u/Turangalauren
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ovuf7n/anyone_with_experience_with_appen_that_can_give/

No comments:

Add Comment