Popular Posts

Surveytime? Has anyone here tried it?

Has anyone here tried this site? I really like it, it’s one of the very few I could find that doesn’t have a stupid points system or minimum cash out, you just get 1$ or 0,5$ for every completed survey which you can just have sent to PayPal. Does anyone who has tried the site have any tips for increasing the amount of surveys I can get or avoiding disqualifications? I live in the Netherlands btw which probably has a negative affect in frequency of surveys so anyone know how to get general English surveys that aren’t just limited to Dutch people? Also screw Sample Cube hard. EVERY single time I get a survey from that site I get DQ’d or redirected back to Cint with an error every time. Seriously I hate that site, any way to actually not get rejected from their surveys?

submitted by /u/throwawayAA11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/opnxfe/surveytime_has_anyone_here_tried_it/

No comments:

Add Comment