Popular Posts

Delivery jobs with a big SUV.

I'd like to deliver packages, small or big. If I had a big SUV that's a beater vehicle, what are some good delivery gigs that I could do? I'm willing to do anything really, I'm willing to haul heavy stuff, packages, etc.

Any apps that you would recommend? No, Amazon flex is not available in my area. I like about 10 minutes from the suburbs. Would you recommend just putting an ad on craigslist that says "Hey I have a big vehicle and I'm just looking to earn extra cash. I have (this specific vehicle) and can (do this)"

Iv tried instacart but that's more grocery than I'd like. I want to handle non food items if I can. That's for my fuel efficient sedan.

I live in upstate New York State if that helps.

submitted by /u/JoeAceJR20
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/opombb/delivery_jobs_with_a_big_suv/

No comments:

Add Comment