Popular Posts

Starting a new challenge for myself!

I'm challenging myself to make as much money through websites as much as possible and then reinvesting it to create passive income. I just got approved for mturk yesterday and have been working in as many approvals as possible. I also signed up for UserTesting so Im waiting to approved for that as well. Prolific may be my next sign up.

What I'm wanting to do is create a snowball effect of growth. But one of my main goals is to pay to have an app idea built. I do work in IT and I could make the app myself most likely but programming isnt my strongest. On top of that, I'm studying for a cyber security exam and working a full time job with a family so I wont have quite the time of building an app. But I have just the right situation to make some beer money.

This app idea is one I wont say for obvious reasons but I know that is an app that can be widely used. It's an app that hasn't been done before. I've had the app idea for almost a year now and I know it can be successful if done correctly.

Just wanted to share this to encourage others to challenge theirselves too. Big things are coming!

submitted by /u/limboor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oh0lla/starting_a_new_challenge_for_myself/

No comments:

Add Comment