Popular Posts

PSA: Smores Lock screen will get disabled if Samsung priority mode gets turned on

Ignore this if you dont use game launcher or Samsung.

So I noticed smores lockscreen turned off for me and I stopped earning money, I suspected that wall paper changer effects it but it doesn't. The main problem is game launcher. I experimented and found if i open a game the lock screen stops functioning.
I dont know if any other type of game booster effects it tho, Samsung priority mode will auto close apps and block notif so lock screen stops working even if you dont have game launcher open.

To turn off game launcher open a game, swipe from right to left, click on the icon on bottom right, disable priority mode if its turned on.

submitted by /u/SoyuzRocket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/orhnd2/psa_smores_lock_screen_will_get_disabled_if/

No comments:

Add Comment