Popular Posts

I have a lot of experience with college counseling for high schoolers. Where can I make money with this skill?

Pretty much the title.

I have lots of experience with college counseling with generally helping a lot of my underclassmen with their essays, portfolio, and general guidance for college applications. I don't have any credentials but have a lot of background knowledge within the college applications schemes due to some connections and lots of self-research.

I'm fairly confident in my skills and I know counselors with degrees get paid thousands for a few sessions. I'm obviously willing to offer my services for a way cheaper price but I am very confident in my skills. I just have no idea where to advertise or find a place for the services I'm offering.

submitted by /u/Shiyeon7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oj43rl/i_have_a_lot_of_experience_with_college/

No comments:

Add Comment