Popular Posts

Crowdtap account blocked after cashing out?

I had about 3000 points saved up (about $15 worth) and the next business day after I tried to cash out, I can't log in and it says my account is blocked. I always participated in good faith and didn't do anything wrong. I guess they're not paying out the $15 either, though I'm really more crushed about the loss of the whole account. Maybe it's because I cashed out as three $5 gift cards instead of one bigger one? I did that though because when I've tried to cash out bigger gift cards in the past, often I don't get them and weeks (or even months) later the points reappear in my account, whereas the $5 ones have always gone through.

I sent a message to Support, no response yet.

Has anyone else had this problem? Were they able to resolve it? Is Crowdtap reasonable about it, or do they just sometimes burn and churn when they owe people money like some of the less reputable sites do? I've had an account there in good standing for over a year, they were one of my favorites.

submitted by /u/Eugregoria
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oj28zo/crowdtap_account_blocked_after_cashing_out/

No comments:

Add Comment