Popular Posts

Beer money in Central/Eastern Europe?

I see a lot of great sites on this reddit, but I am from Czech Republic and honestly, most of them are either straight up blocked, or even if they will let me register, they wont let me actually do any surveys.

The only site I have found that works for me is Prolific, but even on there I do not get many surveys, so I get like 4 dollars from it a month on average.

Any site recommendations? My goal is to be able to make between 13 to 15 dollars a month, but I will be glad for anything really. (I am obviously looking for recommendations that actually work. Do not suggest anything you are not sure 100% works).

submitted by /u/ketchup_is_jam
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/oksrr8/beer_money_in_centraleastern_europe/

No comments:

Add Comment