Popular Posts

UserTesting Webcam Not Connecting

I tried to start a UserTesting study involving a webcam, but only saw an icon of a camera with a slash through it. I don't have webcam issues on any other site. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this? I did have the permission set for Chrome to use my webcam. Frustrating--I've only qualified for five studies out of a few hundred applications, and I've now had to quit two of them due to tech issues.

Dunno how some of y'all make so much from UserTesting, unless you're in an IT/computer science field. The amount of DQs are ridiculous--I have a better chance of getting into a $200 Dscout mission--and their cute little messages and emojis when you're DQ'd just rub salt in the would.

submitted by /u/lynxeyed
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/o9pf8m/usertesting_webcam_not_connecting/

No comments:

Add Comment