Popular Posts

Ys.cint on Prizerebel has been saying "we are currently experiencing some technical issues, please try again" for like two days now

Yesterday I was able to take a couple surveys, not as many as I usually take in a day, but ok, I thought it was a temporary problem, but today ys.cint has been down for me like the WHOLE DAY. It only took me to one survey early in the morning and after that all it says is "we are currently experiencing some technical issues z please try again" every time I try to take a survey like when the site is down, but a friend of mine is currently taking surveys on his account without any problem, so I don't get it because my quality score is pretty high, over 500. It's weird.

I have already tried another browser, cleaned cookies, reinstalled Firefox, restarted my PC, used Google DNS but I keep getting the same message. Any advice?

submitted by /u/ineeddinerorightnow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nmodhu/yscint_on_prizerebel_has_been_saying_we_are/

No comments:

Add Comment