Popular Posts

Working for UHRS and Appen at the same time

Hello guys,

I hope you're doing great! I would need your help with one doubt I have.

I currently work for Clickworker (UHRS) with the Hitapps. I recently started to work for Appen as well. I was about to start to work on Crescent/Date collector Appen task, bur this task is asking if I'm currently working as SEE for other companies and for which ones (which I am doing with the UHRS). It's also asking for my Windows Live ID (which I have, and I'm using it for UHRS).

Here comes my question - should I accept this task? Will I have some consequences with the UHRS if I do it? Or will I have issues with Appen.

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/Comprehensive_South3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/nmfrcy/working_for_uhrs_and_appen_at_the_same_time/

No comments:

Add Comment