Popular Posts

Question about app tracking

So im doing one of those game "get to level" tasks on offertoro, and you know how they send you this link which redirects you a few times between a few websites, then to the app store? I'm assuming thats how they track the games. So basically, i went to safari on my phone but the last tab i was on was the tracker thing, so it sent me back to the app store. I'm wondering if that like restarts the tracking process and if i can still continue the game im playing. The only reason why I'm asking is because offertoro hasnt paid me for this one offer i did and last time i also did this and thats the only mistake i can remember doing that would lead to me getting no payment.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/proximiiity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mx5z17/question_about_app_tracking/

No comments:

Add Comment