Popular Posts

As a retail investor, can I view fact sheets intended for institutional investors?

I'm doing an MTURK HIT that requires me to find fact sheets for different mutual funds, download them, then reupload them in order to complete the HIT. One of the mutual fund websites is asking me to confirm that I am and institutional investor before I can view the fact sheet. Is this a big deal, or can I just say I am and get the info I need. I'm not 100% positive that I am doing this task for an institutional investor, but it stands to reason that I am. MTURK stands for Mechanical Turk, btw. This is time- sensitive, I have less than 30 minutes to complete this, and your help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/stockaccount747
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/my37as/as_a_retail_investor_can_i_view_fact_sheets/

No comments:

Add Comment