Popular Posts

Tracking of App completion

Hi all. I don’t know if this was discussed here before or not, but I couldn’t find any related information even in Google.

So basically, I am doing this “install and reach certain level” mobile app offer by AdGate for State of Survival game. I installed and opened it immediately last month through their link, so it should probably be tracked already.

But by mistake, it was uninstalled recently so I had to reinstall again through the same link on offerwall. So all the progress is remaining and I want to continue this offer.

Will I get rewarded in the end? Is the tracking still there or it’s removed as soon as the app is uninstalled?

submitted by /u/NoT_A_TroLL_1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/my4i6l/tracking_of_app_completion/

No comments:

Add Comment