Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In March. Here is my list! Boom. What a great Month it was!

The last sentence I said at the end of my opening spiel on last month's post was.. "Lets kick March's ass" .. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! More on that in a bit. A couple of notes first.  
 
There are 2 questions I get asked every month multiple times.

1. How much time do you spend on this?

2. How do you make so much on Swagbucks!?!

 
 
Soo.. this month you get an Ox trifecta. 3 new posts for one low price of nothing! Not only am I posting the monthly earning post, but you will see two other new posts by me called "The Answer to how much time I spend to earnings programs (kinda)" and "How I made $256 in March on Swagbucks". These posts will answer the two questions I get the most and hopefully give some insight.  
 
Now.... I KICKED MARCH's Ass with beermoney. My best month in Mturk in 3 years. A personal top 3 month for me all time in Mturk. My first $100 day in almost 2 years. And then a 2nd $100 day just 3 days later. My BEST EVER month on Prolific. All in all a great month for me in the current state of beermoney. My overall totals are nothing like back in the day when Earnhoney and Perk and other programs were rocking and I could hit $2000-$2500 a month.. but this is nothing to complain about obviously.  
 
So why was March so good? Well part is me figuring out how to focus on earning money while trying to get the trading thing going. I couldnt keep going with lower income. SO I worked on a better balance. ALso for some reason March is always good for me. My best Mturk month ever was March 2018. But overall the Mturk/Prolific space seemed pretty hot.  
 
Im shooting for an even better April.. and still working on the goals of getting away from beermoney and into trading. But for now I will keep doing both and trying to kick both's ass. Join me wont you and dominate April

 
How did you all do in March?
   

Program Mar Feb Jan 2021 Total
Mturk $1417 $675 $650 $2742
Swagbucks $256 $155 $141 $552
Prolific Academic $143.52 $72.46 $41.99 $257.97
PhonePayCheck $45.32 $42.58 $44.59 $132.49
GG2U $11.77 ---- ---- $11.77
Fetch Rewards $9.00 ---- ---- $9.00
InstaGC $1.20 $5.40 $5.75 $12.35
PrizeRebel $0.65 $1.10 $2.21 $3.96
Mobile Performace Meter ---- $20.00 ---- $20.00
Neevo ---- $11.00 ---- $11.00
Totals $1884.46 $982.54 $905.54 $3772.54

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings
2. Registration is closed phone pay check  

 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mhmz3i/who_paid_you_forin_march_here_is_my_list_boom/

No comments:

Add Comment