Popular Posts

How I made $256 in March on Swagbucks

Every month when I post my earnings report, I get asked "how do you make so much on Swagbucks?" And my usual generic answer is.. well I do a little bit of everything. And that is true. You will see in the tables below that I did many different things through the month. But the bread and butter of my earnings are free/paid trial and other discover offers and the dreaded surveys.
 
But the truth is.. Surveys in the GPT space are starting to suck more and more. I try to do one a day on Swagbucks.. maybe 2. I just cant stomach them anymore. Maybe since im getting older my demographic is falling more and more out of favor.. but these scammy surveys that pay 20 cents for 30 mins just arent worth it any more. And if Swagbucks and other GPT owners dont start fighting for better rates, its going to start causing the GPT scene to start hurting even more.
 
Below you will find a breakdown of my earnings as well as how I used discover offers.  

Monthly Gross and Net Earnings

For the month I earned 23584 SB. or $235.84 Plus an 2918 ($29.18) Monthly master Bonus (and my monthly master binus was higher than normal because of the now defunct Gambit stuff). BUT.. I consider that a gross amount. When I report my earnings I subtract referral earnings. And I subtract the cost of any paid offers.   My Net earnings for Swagbucks for August was:

$256.66

 

Here is the table showing the final numbers:

Item Add/Subtract Amount
SB Earned Add 23584 SB
Monthly Bonus Add 2918 SB
Referral Earnings Subtract 815 SB
Cost of Offers Subtract 2100 SB
Net Total 25666​ SB

 

Here is the complete breakdown of my activity for the month:

Activity Total
Surveys and DQ points 3468 SB
Watch 271 SB
Discover 15705 SB
Daily Poll 31 SB
To-Do List Bonus 282 SB
Search Win 185 SB
Swagcode 73 SB
Swagbucks Live 7 SB
Coupon Prints 428 SB
Shop 579 SB
Referral Earnings 815 SB
In-Store Reciept Offers 72 SB
Spin and Win 95 SB
Games 60 SB
SWAGO 1780 SB
MyGiftcardsPlus 300 SB
Total 23336 SB​

 

Big Offers Rule

Big Discover offers are where the money is with Swagbucks now .. and sometimes that means putting money out at first like with Vuse. I always make sure to subtract out the cost before reporting my earnings  

Offer Amount Earned Cost Profit
E-Toro 5000 0 5000
BBVA Checking 5000 0 5000
Vuse Vapor 4000 1900 2100
Scammy Streaming Offer 612 199 413
Totals 14612 SB 2099 SB 12513​ SB

  As you can see, a profit of $125.13
 
E-Toro I had to deposit $50 and make one trade.. I bought some crypto I never heard of and actually ended up making $25 in profit.. but I didnt count that. BBVA offer is still available if anyone is interested. It was fairly painless. Vuse Vapor seems to do an offer a month. There are lots of offers like this through out the year on SWagbucks. BUT you shouldnt only do big offers, as Ive seen people say their accounts get flagged if thats all they do.

 
 

Final Thoughts and Why you should or should not use/join Swabucks

There are many ways to earn on Swagbucks. I would say they have the most variety of any GPT. But unfortunately they are also the most corporate, so they offer some of the most mediocre rates. You should be doing surveys and stuff at other sites (like GG2U or RewardXP) unless you are going to go for monthly master. High paying offers, coupon prints, shopping portal and instore shopping offers) are the 4 big things Swagbucks is still good for. If you have the time, getting the swag code,, the daily poll and the 3 easy points each day on Adgate take like 5 mins total. If you have an extra monitor run Swagbucks Watch/Ncrave if it lets you.

If you arent much of a survey doer and you prefer just to do offers and videos and a few other bells and whistles, then Swagbucks is a decent option for you for a GPT. Because of their size they get more big offers than any of the other GPTs. For now they are still the king of the GPTs. Might as well be smart and utilyze what you can from their position.

If you havent joined Swagbucks and want to... Its the first site featured in the Most Common Sites sticky. If you join with a referral, you get a 300SB bonus once you reach 300SB ($3) BeerMoney Common Sites - Swagbucks Ref Here

Hope this answers your questions about my Swagbucks routine. Feel free to ask any questions you have. I may be slow to answer, catching up from being sick but I will answer at some point.

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/mhmzbk/how_i_made_256_in_march_on_swagbucks/

No comments:

Add Comment