Popular Posts

Has anyone ever done paid focus groups before? How was it?

I know it's not an online thing, and its in person.

But I would like to know the experience of those who have done it before?

I haven't had a regular job, since I lost mines earlier this year. Mainly because of health issues. Since I don't qualify for disability, I need to find other means of income.

I had the opportunity a couple years ago to do a focus group I qualified for (I don't remember what the topic was on), I had a regular job back then. The focus group was paying a hundred and something for the day and free lunch. But I never went on with it. I was too nervous, I imagine a focus group being in a room of 50 something people and having to publicly speak or something. Is it like that?

Anyway I can't imagine myself doing a set 9 to 5 job anytime soon or ever again.

I guess doing focus groups is hard to do as regular income. Because I guess they want certain demographics for certain groups. And it'll be hard to qualify for them on a daily basis.

So I was thinking this would be something I could do, heck doing a group once a week for a hundred and something would help a lot.

But I imagine because Covid, in person focus groups probably aren't even going on. But I plan calling some companies in my city next week after the new year to see if they are.

Also jobs like secret shoppers how do people get those? Lol.

submitted by /u/heartofjag
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/knitc5/has_anyone_ever_done_paid_focus_groups_before_how/

No comments:

Add Comment