Popular Posts

OneForma UHRS issues

I recently started doing UHRS work through OneForma and I have encountered nothing but technical difficulties.

In every HitApp, every answer that I submit gets labeled as something completely different, causing me to fail qualification tests.

For example, if I select "medium", the popup tells me that I selected "adult" and that the correct answer is "medium" even though I already selected that. Or it tells me that I didn't select anything. And this problem persists on all HitApps that I have tried, across multiple browsers.

I have done UHRS work before through Clickworker and I have never encountered this problem.

I have reported those issues directly from the HitApps via the "report a technical issue" and I have also contacted OneForma and have provided them with screenshots of those glitches but they weren't of any help.

I'm just wondering if anyone here has had any similar issues.

submitted by /u/-Lavander
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k0t9l5/oneforma_uhrs_issues/

No comments:

Add Comment