Popular Posts

poll pay only showing me PayPal gift card

so I installed poll pay and I can officially say that it's better than Google opinion rewards because poll pay gives me like 10 surveys everyday while opinion rewards hasn't given me a single survey in 3 weeks. however, when I want to redeem a gift card for poll pay, I only get the option for PayPal. I remember seeing on their website that they support Google play gift cards too but I don't see that. I don't want to make a PayPal account either as my father wont allow me to. any solutions?

TLDR: Poll pay only giving option for PayPal but not Google play gift card

submitted by /u/HORRORCRANKY
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k0or5j/poll_pay_only_showing_me_paypal_gift_card/

No comments:

Add Comment