Popular Posts

Device deals for Black Friday/Cyber Week?

I've been searching around Reddit and on various sites myself, but I have yet to find any decent deals on beermoney devices. I saw a post a week or so ago looking for general recommendations, but suggestions like $300+ devices like an iPhone SE or Google Pixel 4A aren't remotely beermoney appropriate.

Most Black Friday/Cyber Week finds I've made so far come with the stipulation that you purchase a service plan which obviously I'm not interested in. Any recommendations for the budget conscious beermoney crowd? I'm thinking $30 as a hard price ceiling, but preferably $10-$20, otherwise you're going to spend too much time recouping investment.

submitted by /u/woowooman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k4ewpg/device_deals_for_black_fridaycyber_week/

No comments:

Add Comment