Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In November? Here is My List.

First off.. I wish each and every one of you a very happy healthy holiday season  
 
My month of November was up and down. Mostly because real life was up and down. I was moving slower as I was dealing with the feelings of being overwhelmed with real life. As many of you know this is what I did for a living before my amputation. And I was good at it and it sustained me. But the problem is.. when this income stops there is no safety net. And debt quickly piles up. And nasty calls come and all that fun stuff. So life has been a challenge. I need to suck it up and get into dscout and other programs that require talking or being on camera. I said this last month. But now I need to stop being a pussy and actually do it. If I could generate an extra $1k a month I would be able to start digging out.  
 
I tell everyone the above not to get anyone to feel sorry for me.. but to show im human and that we alll deal with challenges. As I overcome these challenges, hopefully I can motivate some others as well. Im actually starting a blog to chronicle my recovery... the physical, mental and financial parts of it. I will start publishing that this week.  
 
Anywho.. decent month of November. Big offers on Mypoints (vuse vapor) and some ebay sales helped boost me over last month. December is usually a slower month for mturk.. as the week between Christmas and New Years is the deadest of the year. I expect it will be worse this year with the pandemic. But I dont think thats a bad thing if you do this just for extra money.. put down your devices, step away from the computer.. and enjoy family time.  
 

 
How did you all do in November?    

Program Nov Oct Sept 2020 Total
Mturk $700 $865 $847 $2412
Mypoints $300 $0 $200 $500
Swagbucks $216 $321 $420 $1616
Ebay $143 $0 $0 $143
Prolific Academic $57.64 $36.17 $51.33 $145.14
PhonePayCheck2 $49 $47.80 $27.56 $124.36
Mercari $0 $22 $0 $22
ESPN Fan Advisors $0 $0 $20 $20
InstaGC $3.01 $2.02 $0 $5.03
Prize Rebel $0.26 $0.55 $0 $0.81
:-- :-- :-- :-- :--
Totals $1614.05 $1294.54 $1534.89 $5133.48

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings
2. Registration is closed for this app
 

So thats my list. How did you do in October??

 
 
 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/k4fa3l/who_paid_you_forin_november_here_is_my_list/

No comments:

Add Comment