Popular Posts

Swagbucks: Are pending SB guaranteed to credit?

New to Swagbucks so please forgive me if this is a dumb question (looked through this and the SB subreddits but couldn't find a clear answer).

I just tried to do the Vuse offer for 10k SB, but I screwed up and didn't see the $35 minimum requirement. Instead, I bought the $0.99 power unit which came out to ~$10 total with shipping + tax. Despite that, the offer is now showing as pending for 32 days on my account.

So my question is, is a pending offer guaranteed to be credited at the end of the waiting period? Or can pending offers get denied at some point?

I'm trying to figure out if I should cancel my order and do it again properly. I haven't done an offer like this before so I don't know what the general procedure is.

submitted by /u/BeerCashThrowaway69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j74jst/swagbucks_are_pending_sb_guaranteed_to_credit/

No comments:

Add Comment