Popular Posts

What is your personal survey "minimum wage"?

What is the lowest you'll work for per minute? When I use mTurk, I work for no less than $0.10 per minute. So if I see a $1.00 survey, it better be no more than 10 minutes. I notice testable does this automatically; all of their surveys (that I've seen) are at a $0.10 per minute/ ($6.00 per hour) rate.

I notice there are some surveys that will pay $0.30 for like 100 questions or some that will give you $0.50 for 30 minutes of work. I suppose some people who use this are in circumstances where they can't be picky, I just do these for extra income in between work or internet surfing.

With that said, I'm noticing these types of surveys are getting a bit more difficult to find on mTurk. Most of them have ridiculous time - payment ratios.

submitted by /u/_forum_mod
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/imlvoc/what_is_your_personal_survey_minimum_wage/

No comments:

Add Comment