Popular Posts

Accepted to my first Respondent survey. What should I expect?

After applying for a few studies now and then, I found out today I was accepted to a 50-minute market research session on Respondent.

This would be my first time doing any kind of paid survey (other than Prolific), and I don’t really have any idea what’s expected of me. The research description doesn’t offer a lot of specific information, just that it’s part of an advertising and development process for feminine care products.

Does anyone have advice for participating in paid market research, first of all? And second, can anyone share their experience with Respondent specifically? I really want to avoid making any mistakes or wasting anyone’s time!

submitted by /u/yamelee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/imozhl/accepted_to_my_first_respondent_survey_what/

No comments:

Add Comment