Popular Posts

Usertesting screen share problem

I need help, for some reason on my one year old Macbook Air the share screen wont work on usertesting with chrome, I was able to do it a couple of weeks ago but now it wont work so I have to use safari and it takes forever to upload the tests when I do.

I have updated my Mac with a software update and also updated Chrome, I have uninstalled the extension and installed it again and also checked persmissions on the settings and its ticked to allow the screen share but still wont work. I have sent a ticket in to them and no response yet

Any help and or advice is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Coopsthedog22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/imlchv/usertesting_screen_share_problem/

No comments:

Add Comment