Popular Posts

Inboxdollars wrong crediting amount for bonus?

Has anyone else had an experience with inboxdollars where they credit you the wrong amount for a bonus offer? A while ago I did the Postmates bonus for $75 (looked like a great deal), but upon completion they only credited $40 and said the $75 bonus hasn't existed since February (but I clearly remember doing the bonus because of the $75 and I even took pictures of the offer). I have reached out to inboxdollars and they refuse to acknowledge my pictures and the fact that I signed up for the $75 bonus.

Anyway, I am grateful for the $40 but I am upset that they would mislead me to think I'd be getting $75. Sorry for the long rant, but any suggestions on what I could do about this to get them to acknowledge that the bonus was in fact $75 when I signed up?

Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/Icy-Delivery7282
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/in705b/inboxdollars_wrong_crediting_amount_for_bonus/

No comments:

Add Comment