Blog Archive

Popular Posts

User Interviews App project question

I have been applying for a lot more projects with user Interviews lately and there was one that was for finance apps and linking different accounts for ai or something.. I dont remember the exacts but it was from peak talent. I was approved for it but I chose not to do it because I didn't have that many finance apps or my own budget to share for it. I got an email from someone at scalerailabs with a smaller project offer that requires just apps not finance specific ones. The email has a link for the project and it is peak talent again.

My question is, has anyone done any of these types of projects and are they safe? Is my information all going to be taken lol not that I have much for anyone to take anyway!

submitted by /u/Alarming_Question_28
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1w69w45/user_interviews_app_project_question/

No comments:

Add Comment