Popular Posts

I think the neevo "quality check" system is broken and i've tried to tell their support for a while

So I have done a bit of work for neevo and i've always found their "qualification" and "quality check" systems to be quite poor and unfair. While I can't quite prove it for the qualification I have a couple screenshots about the quality check that really upset me.

https://imgur.com/a/64jnW7n

In this album I have uploaded 4 examples of jobs that have been flagged as "not meeting the quality standards". However as you can clearly see in each one of them I got paid for every valid task (all of them or almost).

Now you may say "you still got paid for all the tasks despite them being not valid". Well that's what I thought as well until I found the last 2 examples in the album. In those 2 jobs I was only paid for a small portion of the submitted tasks (the valid ones I'm guessing), which leads me to believe that you only ever get paid for the valid tasks.

Now that means the tasks for the first 4 jobs I was disqualified for were actually valid? So what's the point of this system?

It seems to me that there is some kind of problem in it and I've already tried contacting their support for it but you know how it is

"Thanks for the feedback we're trying to work hard on improving the system" bablabla

Anyway this was just a little rant, if you have any similar exprience please feel free to share it

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/j0ts72/i_think_the_neevo_quality_check_system_is_broken/

No comments:

Add Comment