Popular Posts

Is TextRanch legit?

TextRanch is a website that proofreads text for free. On my other posts on reddit I've often gotten suggestions to try and contact them for a job. And then once I got a private message saying they were recruiting and even gave me an email. I emailed and they sent me their English test, promising to contact me if I passed it with a high enough mark. It was pretty difficult and well thought out I'll give them that.

But I still don't know if the website is legit, at least from a worker's point of view. A lot of things are making me suspicious. A google search gives me almost no reviews. And for some reason reddit gives me no results for it no matter what way I spell it.

submitted by /u/_humanERROR_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/iiy53g/is_textranch_legit/

No comments:

Add Comment