Popular Posts

Did ySense take a nosedive for anyone else?

I started using ySense after seeing it recommended on one of the masterposts for reliable survey sites, and after the already arduous process of finding surveys that would actually pay out and not just waste 2-3 minutes of my time with all the standard demographic questions, I finally got like a 10$ payout and it's jut kept getting worse since. I can barely even get to the point where I actually complete a survey anymore, most of them are dead ends, and a few months ago most of them were giving insultingly rewards for the time commitment. Did something change for anyone else? Is this just a "normal" part of the process? I'd seen posts of people earning like 90 bucks within a few weeks on there but I can't even get a survey started at the moment. I'm in Europe if that helps

submitted by /u/stupendousmoose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ihx0zb/did_ysense_take_a_nosedive_for_anyone_else/

No comments:

Add Comment