Popular Posts

(Help) HIDEOUT TV NOT CONVERTING POINTS

I've been using Hideout TV for about four months now and more than half the time I've used the site and attempted to cash out I DON'T RECEIVE MY CONVERTED POINTS into my partnered account. I'm converting with PointsPrizes BTW.

I have contacted Hideout TV support multiple times about this issue and it has NEVER BEEN RESOLVED, all I get back is a pre-written response pretty much telling me to just wait a few days, spoiler alert I don't get sh*t.

If any one knows why my points aren't converting please tell me so that I don't waste anymore time on that stupid website.

submitted by /u/Critical_Assault
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hy9wtr/help_hideout_tv_not_converting_points/

No comments:

Add Comment