Popular Posts

Need help getting started with Respondent.

EDIT: Apparently, there are no limits on deposits and withdrawals if the money comes in from outside Lebanon. So, I guess the only query left is how to change my interests on my profile.

Hi, I'm a Lebanese sophomore college student who just completed his first year. Not to babble on too long, but my country's currently experiencing economic downfall, to the extent that our currency is now worth 7 times less than what it did last October, that number is expected to grow faster and faster. The government is limiting access to funds and deposits, more than 50% of all businesses are about to close their doors, we're suffering from food shortages and we'll probably be experiencing famine in just a few months.

Respondent seems to be a great way for me to make some money on the side. Though, being a sophomore, I don't exactly think I have anything to offer in terms of professional feedback or advice, but I am proficient in English and can at least offer feedback from a consumer/perspective.

I've already signed up, but I'm not finding anything that suits the interests I picked.

I'm really new to this, so how could I edit my profile and tune it so I could get proper offers within my range/skillset, and how can I perhaps receive my money outside of banks and preferably in dollars and not our national currency where it won't be blocked and lose its value in the span of a few weeks, as the government is imposing limits on withdrawal and access to funds, as well as salaries, and is only allowing transactions in Lebanese pounds.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

submitted by /u/Retrojection
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hion1m/need_help_getting_started_with_respondent/

No comments:

Add Comment