Popular Posts

My First 30 days on /Beermoney

Total earnings May 28-June 30 2020:

$590.71 ($335 pending as of 6/30/2020 should be paid by July 7th 2020)

I've been a lurker for FOREVER, like, years and years. On May 15th I was given "das boot" from my full time job as a director of purchasing and supply chain for a major food manufacturer. It sucked. So, I started the job hunt and in the meantime, tapped back into the awesome resource that is /beermoney. Below are my earnings for the last 30 days, thanks to this awesome subreddit.

dScout, inc : $160 paid out, with another $275 pending as of 6/22/2020 (completed missions waiting for payment, can take up to 10 days). I love this app on my phone, I do every available mission screener and while I don't get picked for more than probably 20% of them, the results made my car payment this month.

UserTesting, Inc. : $90 paid out, $0 outstanding as of 6/30/2020. I have a new job and the luxury of being in the office 2 hours before anyone else (I set my own hours) I do every screener I can, but haven't touched the tests at all since 6/18/2020 due to getting busier in my spare time with other tasks.

SurveyTime (Tommy From Surveytime) : $2.01 - You get $1 for every survey, didn't realize right away that MANY of the surveys are like 20 minutes long. Unless I have nothing to do with my time, 20 minutes for $1 is usually not worth it to me.

mTurk (Amazon Mechanical Turk) : $3.70 - I only have 141 approved hits under my belt, most of which are from like 5 years ago. I'm working on breaking that first 500 hit mark in my spare time because I've seen others do great with mTurk.

Market Research panel (found from the /paidstudies group) : $60 - if I had known me 3 weeks ago when I agreed to do this study, I would have slapped myself and said to skip it. It's a survey every night for 22 days and is something like 30 multiple choice questions. I take it after my son goes to bed, and am exhausted, so every day I'm slightly more angsty about it. Survey should end tomorrow though so I'll get paid the following Friday (consider this a June effort / July paid?)

submitted by /u/Kaypix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/hio604/my_first_30_days_on_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment