Popular Posts

Thank you BeerMoney :)

I'm definitely more of a lurker and rarely ever post, but I felt like I needed to say something to the community here.

This sub turned out to be a lifesaver. I was short on paying internet/phone bills this week and didn't know where to turn to make the extra $50 I needed. And yall had options ready to go to help me.

A month ago I found out about prolific from this sub, and that was able to pull me in about a cool $12 over the weekend. And the saving grace: finding out about the Swagbucks Pop! Slots guide by thegreatzenith combined with just hustling on some surveys, I was able to clear the amount I should need to pay them tomorrow! I literally feel like a 20lb weight has been taken off my shoulders.

I really appreciate yall for all the advice you give everyday on subjects that can be really confusing to those not in the know. It's honestly amazing that this sub has helped countless people afford their rent each month, or just have extra money to make them happier.

So yeah, thank you so much Beermoney.

Here's yesterdays SB earnings that made it possible: https://imgur.com/a/xraOqro

submitted by /u/OhhLawwwdSheThicc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gnahe5/thank_you_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment