Popular Posts

Does anyone else do endless surveys and random activities on swagbucks and other sites because it's low-key fun of fun and easier/more fun to do than pursuing more profitable side hustles?

I feel like my career should be survey taker/survey creator because it's so much more fun than any other way to make money even if you keep getting disqualified. Maybe it's because I get that instant dopamine hit constantly because you get money in your account right away and it feels so satisfying, even if it's just like 1 cent. It's like I found a field full of pennies and it's like, yeah, I could work at walmart or I could just root around this field and see how much money I can find.

On that note has anyone tried tellwut? I like their surveys so much because a lot of them are user generated so they have interesting topics like food facts and urban legends and the user-created surveys don't disqualify you and you can also make money for creating your own surveys (also only a few cents but still). However, they only pay a few cents a piece (but they also only take half a minute to 2 minutes). It's my now #1 favourite thing to do on my phone when I'm doing #2. Btw this isn't an ad, I just wanted to vent about my love for surveys. Really wish it could be my job.

submitted by /u/TheMonarchOfTheSea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/gna2um/does_anyone_else_do_endless_surveys_and_random/

No comments:

Add Comment