Popular Posts

Doordash/Uber Eats worth checking out?

I have been looking into Doordash, anyone have experience? Not looking to do full time or anything just maybe if I need a few extra bucks and during this virus stuff seems like it may be best time to get in. From what Ive heard its not really much money but if I could earn an extra $50 or so on a weekend when doing nothing else, well its more exciting than surveys at least.

I looked over their info and it sounds like they dont require a set amoubmnt of hours or anything but maybe its hidden in fine print. Could I just work like 5hrs/month? After delivery is my share of it paid immediatly or do they have certain payroll schedules?

submitted by /u/SniffingDogButt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/flmez4/doordashuber_eats_worth_checking_out/

No comments:

Add Comment